If you are an O&P professional you can contact our Clinical Technical Support Team at 800-220-6670 and our highly trained technicians will help you select the best solution for your patients specific needs.
Physicians, Therapist, Case Managers
If you are a clinician wishing to order an Ultraflex LLPS or Adjustable Dynamic Response™ (ADR™) brace for your patient, follow these simple steps to receive an Ultraflex orthosis for your patient:
- Send prescription, clinical notes documenting the range of motion need and patient’s insurance facesheet to Ultraflex via the following options (Apple iPhone or iPad users please use b or c):
- Secure portal
- Secure fax – 610.903.4611
- Secure email – email@example.com
- Ultraflex will refer your patient to an experienced orthotist in your area for patient evaluation, casting, fitting and follow up to assure a timely and positive outcome. Ultraflex has preferred providers throughout the US, employing certified orthotists experienced with our technology ready to serve your patients
- Certified orthotist will contact your patient to arrange for evaluation, measuring/casting, fitting and follow-up at his/her local office.